SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL DETERMINATIONS MADE BY BESWEET CREATIONS, LLC ARE FINAL. ENTRY INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in a SugarBearHair Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") constitutes participant’s (each an “Entrant”) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Sweepstakes rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of BeSweet Creations, LLC or its designee (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility and judging of Sweepstakes Entries (as defined below), selection of Sweepstakes Winners (as defined below), and the awarding of any Sweepstakes prizes), which are final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
2. SPONSOR: BeSweet Creations, LLC, 3350 Northeast 12th Avenue #70710, Oakland Park, FL 33307 (the "Sponsor").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Win SugarBearHair Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals age 18 or older who are legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents of the Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, affiliated companies, advertising, promotions, and/or public relations agencies doing business with any of the above, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the "Sweepstakes Parties") or a family member of any such employee (spouse, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they reside) or individuals living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules ("Rules") and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on September 15, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on September 28, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Entry Period").
5. HOW TO ENTER: Join the SMS list by completing the entry form at https://www.sugarbearhair.com/sweepstakes
Once the form is submitted, entrant will receive a confirmation text message from short code 31996. Entrant must respond to text message received with "YES" to complete Sweepstakes entry. Entry is not valid if entrant does not respond with "YES" to short code 31996.
Only one entry permitted per person. Each entrant must be a wireless service subscriber and must have a text messaging two-way capable mobile device and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrants may be charged for the text messages sent and received from handset according to the terms in their Customer Agreement with their service provider. Standard data/text message rates apply.
No mechanical reproductions permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, garbled, incomplete tasks or entries, or misdirected entries. Entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent to participate in this Sweepstakes and your consent for Sponsor to obtain, use, and transfer your name, address and other information for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes. Online Entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro, or any other similar software or program. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for third parties’ failure to act in accordance with Sponsor’s instructions pertaining to the implementation of the Sweepstakes. Only complete and valid entries as determined by the Sponsor will be eligible. Entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified.
6. PRIZES: A total of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize winner (referred to hereafter as the "winner") will receive the prize offered in the sweepstakes presentation she or he responded to and entered. The prize will be the following: i) a supply of free SugarBearHair Hair Vitamins for 10 years (consisting of $360 worth of SugarBearHair Hair Vitamins per twelve (12) months for ten (10) years; with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $3,600.00). Prize will be awarded in form of a Six Month Supply of SugarBearHair Vitamins. Winner will receive six (6) bottles of SugarBearHair Hair Vitamins every six (6) months for ten (10) years. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each Six Month Supply of SugarBearHair Vitamins awarded is subject to the terms and conditions governing it and is non-transferable and non-assignable except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution for any prize is permitted except if a prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION & NOTIFICATION: Sweepstakes winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received within ten (10) business days after the end of the Sweepstakes. The winner will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be required to reply within five (5) Business days and provide a shipping address. If within five (5) business days, the winner does not respond to Sponsor's notification, or otherwise cannot be contacted, or is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the original pool using the same method.
9. RELEASE: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, SlickText, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any prize related activity (if entrant is determined a winner).
10. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its absolute and sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes (per the winner determination procedures in these Rules) from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of the Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, publishing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of a prize. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible. The Released Parties and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, and their respective directors, officers, employees, attorneys, representatives and agents, make no warranties, and hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any winner’s ability to claim a prize awarded in the Sweepstakes for reasons of the prize provider’s bankruptcy, insolvency or failure to continue its business.
Prize is subject to availability. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion.
12. DISPUTES: Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning the Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts in the State of Florida, and each Entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each Entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Florida. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE CONTEST. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
13. PRIVACY: By entering, the information each entrant provides to the Sponsor will be added to the Sponsor’s marketing database. To learn more about the ways Sponsor may use and share your information and about your privacy choices, read the Sponsor’s privacy statement at https://www.sugarbearhair.com/pages/privacy-policy
By entering this Sweepstakes, you grant to the Sweepstakes Parties the right, unless prohibited by law, to use your name, city and state of residence, voice, picture and likeness, and Submission, without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods, services and mission of the Sweepstakes Parties, in any manner or medium, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity.